Sunday, September 30, 2007

My Daddy the "Princess"

Boy what little girls can talk their daddy's into!!:) Aunt Robbyn got Ava some princess stuff and she put it on immediately. And didn't take it off until she went to sleep. However, at one point, she decided that her dad needed to see what it was like to dress up like a princess!! They almost fit! Doesn't he look good! I think next week we will see if he will let us paint his nails and toes......you will see pictures if that happens!!:)

1 comment:

Josh, Molly, Makayla & Allison said...

Mendi,
I love the pictures of Tim with Ava. Yes it amazing what girls can get thier dad's to do. I have some pictures of Josh with the girls that I am saving for black male incase I ever need them! Having two girls is a wonderful blessing! You're girls are so cute.

Molly