Thursday, October 25, 2007

Addison....5 1/2 months old

Here are Addison and I. I was trying to take the picture and hold her. If you couldn't tell! Not really that good of either one of us, but will be a good memory to have. The picture above and the two below I took so that my Grandma Mary would know that I was letting her play on the floor and no she is not crawling yet. Grandma doesn't have a computer, but I am sure someone will tell her this. Just for her own piece of mind!:) Grandma had asked my mom if Adi was crawling yet. She then said well does Mende even let her get on the floor so she can learn! Just thought I would create proof that I am not hindering her ability to learn to crawl. This is one of my favorites. Kinda of blurry, but she rolled as I was shooting it.
KK took this one. Addison and daddy sacked out in the chair. Does that look comfortable to you???

No comments: