Wondering why there are no pictures of us celebrating the New Year??? We spent our New Year's Eve and New Year's Day
in bed!.....................NO-not Tim and I.....but Ava and I. We both ended up with the stomach flu. Poor Ava threw up so many times we lost count and poor mommy she threw up 3 times(stop laughing...that is a lot the older I get!) Addison started with it on Friday afternoon and then shared it with Ava and I.
I am happy to say that we are on the mend but the recuperation time has been a bit slow.
We do hope that everyone has a wonderful new year and please if you are in our area stop by and say hello.
1 comment:
So sorry to hear that!!! We had the high fevers over the break! Luckily I'm the only one who hasn't caught it!
Take Care,
Katie
Post a Comment