Here is the real story......
Tim and the girls and I had been dining at Ponderosa with plans to head to WalMart. When I pulled Addi out of the highchair I thought she really stunk! Come to find out it had gone through the diaper and had already caused a large "wet" area on her jeans. Tim took her to the car while Ava and I finished up and got our coats on. By the time we got to the car, Tim almost had as much "poo" on him as Addison did!! Tim and I were changing her diaper in the front seat in the parking lot at Ponderosa! Addi ended up having to ride home in her diaper. We stopped off at Mike and Robbyn's and Tim headed home to change his clothes and bring Addison some jammies. Maci just happened to be running around in her diaper and had bandaids all over just like Addison. So we thought it was cute and took the picture! Needless to say we didn't end up making it to Wally World, so I made Tim go on Saturday on his way home from work!

2 comments:
Our two baby girls look like baby boys without their pink on ! So cute :)
Post a Comment