Saturday, March 29, 2008

Trivia Night

For the last couple years some local families who have a Relay for Life team have held a trivia night. The money all goes towards cancer research and is a lot of fun as well. All of us have been touched by cancer in some shape or form..so it allows us to have a night out with friends and also give to a worthwhile cause.
Our Team....The Nifty Niners! Because we are nifty..of course and because there were nine of us!:) Daren thought of it..or so Robbyn says!LOL
Jodi above not wanting her picture taken! Jeff and Bobby....not helping us answer questions!:) Mike and Robbyn reluctantly posing!
Tim being his goofy self!
Caught ya Dawn...eating!:)
Daren giving me that "I'm glad your my friend and have a camera" look!
This is KK...the girls' sitter. She was sitting with her team at the next table.
This is KK's husband...Pappa Joe as all the kids at KK call him.
These two pics are of Tim and I's friends and neighbors, George and Sharon. In the background of the picture of George you can see a gal in a lime green turtleneck.Her name is Lisa Suddarth, her brother Daren is a good friend of ours and was on our team, she was diagnosed with a brain tumor a year or so ago..went through surgery and chemo and is cancer free as of now!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Great pictures Mende!
We all had such a great time and we raised $8600.00 in just a few short hours!! WooHoo!!
Thanks to you and your team for participating!
KK

Katie said...

That is so funny! Heath and I participated in Trivia Night for our Food Bank on Friday night! We came in 2nd place out of 17 teams....thanks to my parents! There were 8 of us on our team...hey I felt good I answered 1question and it was on the movie Flash Dance!

The Schneider's said...

I'm loving your blog site, it looks awesome! Always fun to see what you guys are up to. Hope to see you soon.

Robbyn said...

Fun, fun time had by all. Some of us more than others actually played trivia !! :) LOL.... The men weren't a lot of help this year !!