Here Ava and I pose for a picture...how good of a mom/blogger am I...I forgot my camera. Thankfully Sasha had hers and was happy to take some pics that I could blog!(I was so excited to go, that I forgot!:)LOL)
Ava was super scared of going down by herself...I had worn flipflops and had to purchase a pair of socks so that I could get into the play things with her! It ended up being the best thing. What fun we had.Here we are getting ready to go down the slide. By the end of our time I would hold her hand, let go and give her a push.
Morgan trying to coax Ava down by herself...it didn't work, but at least she would go down if someone went with her!Here we are going down the steepest slide in the place...what a rush...you can see it on our faces! Ava wants to go back and take her dad..I think I will let him "play" next time!:)





No comments:
Post a Comment