Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Weekend 2008

The girls and I traveled north to my parents for a fun filled weekend of camping!! Camping didn't happen...too cold, to windy(I know why they are putting wind farms up there!), and too stormy! So the camping trip was a bust, but we still had a good weekend. Gentri celebrated her 10th birthday on Saturday! Wow where has the time gone Gentri?? Her grandma Sherry brought cake and Grandma Cindy fixed brisket and lots of other goodies. Her Aunt Lisa was there and Grandpa Clem, Aunt Va and Uncle Bill also came by for supper. These pictures are all from this weekend. I even got some new pics of my nephew Quin!! Addi and Quin hanging out! Quin isn't quite for sure about Addi!:) Quin is almost sitting up by himself. Addison checking out the outdoors.
Lisa and Lori eating supper.
Uncle Bill and Mark talking.
Bryli and Gentri eating a bite before cake and homemade ice cream! YUMMO!!
Bry and Aunt Va. Above is a picture of Gentri blowing out her candles.
Here is a picture of Quin and Grandma Cindy.
Me and my bro!
Gentri posing for a picture.
Grandpa Gary and Ava eating cheese puffs! Ava.....the dentist...checking out Uncle Mark's teeth!
A dorky picture of Mark.
Aunt Lori and Ava.
Grandma and Grandpa and the gang. Q posing with Grandma Cindy. We were in the camper in most of the last pictures...but they were predicting storms and it was super windy...as most of you know I am stupidly terrified of storms and wind and wasn't about to sleep in a camper when we were within walking distance of a perfectly stable house/basement...did I tell ya that the campers were set up in my parents driveway??..anyway we did get to enjoy some of my parents new camper, but look forward to spending time actually sleeping in it at a campsite a little further away from home!:))

1 comment:

Carla R. said...

Do you think that we will be camping in our driveways one of these days? I am afraid we will because everything I have made fun of that our parents have done...I am now doing! Love all the pics.

Love, Carla