Monday, June 16, 2008

Cherry Picking

Grandma Cindy asked us to pick some cherries from our cherry tree so that she could bake a cherry pie....not my favorite, so it was pretty hard to talk me into doing it. But I decided that it couldn't be all that bad.....well I was wrong. Ava decided that if they broke she would just throw them out and Addison kept picking up ones on the ground that were not even close to a red color and putting them in her mouth. Then they had to be washed, pitted and put in bags to go to the freezer. Now I remember why I didn't like picking cherries as a kid...too much work!(All of my family memebers are laughing as they are reading this, cuz they know that I really don't like work all that much!)

2 comments:

The Statens said...

Not real sure you ever picked any cherries as a kid, but it does sound good when people read it on the blog.

Mende said...

For those of you who don't know my brother very well...he is jeoulous(sp) of me!!LOL

I love you MarkEEEEE

me