As most of you know Addison loves to eat. But eating has just reached a new level for her as she has discovered Ranch dressing..or as Ava calls it "dressin".
Ava dips everything into Ranch...which I have learned is quite normal...I thought the Farnan girls were just weird...they are cousins of mine who when growing up put Ranch on everything! Anywho.....Ava was dippin away the other night when Addi decided that she needed to dip as well. She enjoyed every minute with her little tub of dressin. She even licked the tub clean. I wish I had gotten a picture of that!:)


6 comments:
yummez, now have her try blue cheese!
...she just made Shannon proud! He eats ranch on EVERYTHING too! Love the pics! :)
She's following in her sisters footsteps. How cute!!
I loved the pictures.
My question is where did you get the little cup for the dressin'? Do you have those on hand, or did you go out and buy one?
Izzy's a dipper too!! She'a huge ketchup fan too!
Campbell has just discovered dipping as well. It's okay for a one year old to consume only ranch dressing for dinner, right?!?!?!?
Post a Comment