I was directed by friends to check out a blog of this lady who live in OK, lives on a ranch, takes great pics of the ranch, cowboys, her kids and cooks. I am now totally in love with this blog and check it out everyday! I have even cooked some of her stuff(I know you all are gasping and saying "NO WAY...
MENDE is cooking!!") It is true..she has inspired me to make some awesome food, which Tim and girls are thrilled with!:) She has also helped get me back into the grove of blogging.
So I thought I would share her site with you all and hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Here is the address! Enjoy!
www.thepioneerwoman.com
2 comments:
I have enjoyed the Pioneer Woman blog also! Haven't tried the cooking though.
And the food is amazing. I have tried Mende's gret cooking and made a few things myself.
Post a Comment