Monday, March 17, 2008

Blurry Pictures

I have to apologize for some of these pictures as I see that they are very blurry. I have a new camera, but obviously don't know how to use it!! Some of the pictures turn out really good and then some are really bad! Anyway, I will try and do better. Maybe even read the instructions??? Although Tim always says that instructions are just another man's opinion!:)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Loved all the posts! The diaper story is hilarious and sounds so like something that would happen to us! Tim is brave going to Wal-mart...Heath would much rather stay home with all 4 then ever venture into that store...I can't say that we had to make a trip with the whole family last night because my windshield wiper blew off yesterday in the lovely rain storm and like I had a clue as to what to get!