Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Pics????????

So I know you are all wondering where my Halloween pics of my girls are......well I went off and forgot my camera!!! I know you all are saying oh Mende, how could you??? We went straight to Mary Anne and Pheeze's after work/daycare/preschool and that was one of the many things I forgot to pack Friday morning!! The girls had a great time...Ava was Cinderella and Addi was a ladybug...both looked super cute and enjoyed the wonderful weather(no coats!! yeah!!). We went to my bosses house, Ava's preschool teachers house and then headed to Hawk Point and went to a couple places there. By then it was late and the girls were tired of getting in and out of the car...as were Tim and I!:) Our last stop, as it is every year, was Uncle Mike and Aunt Robbyn's. The girls played with Maci Sue and Abagail and the adults(Robbyn and I!) had a couple glasses of wine! So I promised my brother that I would at least put the outfits back on the girls and take some photos...although I haven't gotten it done... my Halloween stuff is already put away and the Thanksgiving stuff is out!! I will do better next year!

No comments: