Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Uncle Mark giving Bryli and Ava a ride...looks like he is having a great time eh??
Quin and Grandma hamming it up for the camera! Addi playing with something she shouldn't be! Quin looking out the window..
This year Thanksgiving was at Tim and I's house. Ava's birthday is December 1st so my mom thought it would be much easier on us if we did Thanksgiving and Ava's birthday all in the same weekend. Which ended up working out great! Thanks mom!!(she did all the cooking...I just gave them a place to sleep!!) I didn't get any pictures of us cooking or eating, but we had a great weekend and ate lots!!! SURPRISE!!!!
I am so thankful for our wonderful families...we are very blessed on both sides to have such great love and support! We made some great memories this weekend that will last a lifetime.
Gentri and Bry brought their Wii with them and we had a blast with that! We also decorated Christmas cookies which was a great time and they tasted wonderful!
Most of the cookie crew! Gma helping Addi decorate.
Picture is a little blurry, but Ava had a wonderful time decorating cookies and ate a few while she was decorating.

1 comment:

The Statens said...

Mende and Tim,
We did have an excellent time over the Thanksgiving Weekend. These pictures are awesome, but you need to give some credit to photographer.