Sunday, September 6, 2009

I'm Sorry....

That is all I have to say for myself for not getting any post up since....February..WHAT!! OMG!! I have talked to some of you this summer and have found that some of you can recite the last post word for word..since it has been there so long with nothing new...so I am finally going to post some of the things that have been happening this summer. Tim and I took a trip to Mexico with our good friends Mike and Robbyn as it was both our 10 year wedding anniversaries and my "Favorite" cousin named Blair just happen to be getting married the exact same time. So here are some pics of the trip..... Below is Blair and Kristin....we were delighted to be there for their special day!
My mommy and daddy!! I love them!
Blair and I...I was the youngest grandchild until he came along and decided to be the "favorite"! I love you Blair!!:) Uncle Bill and Father of the Groom as well as photographer..with the help of his videographer(dad) and Mike and Tim..I'm not sure what they did..but oh well. Mike and Robbyn before the wedding...I made them come with!!
Our Resort...Dreams Tulum...a great place I highly recommend! Mike and our first dining experience!
Tim chillaxin at the resort!! Robbyn and our 80 mile trip south to the resort( I suggest getting a resort closer..although we had a great guide and even stopped and let us buy beer and pee...which did you know you have to pay for in Mexico(peeing..not beer??) Tim and I on the plane...I hate flying..but you can't tell in this picture can you?? Does Tim's head look huge or what!! Oh well.

1 comment:

Carla R. said...

YEAH! I am glad you finally posted. I begin to think I was the only one left blogging! The pics are great. I am with you and Ava...I think pink is a better color than red!